Just a Taste of Some of the Places I've Landed...Stay Tuned For More!

Just a Taste of Some of the Places I've Landed...Stay Tuned For More!
Just a Taste of Some of the Places I've Landed...Stay Tuned For More! Strip View South

Top Tweets

Friday, October 28, 2011

ARE. YOU. SERIOUS???

Please tell me you watched absolute history unfold last night??  Game 6 of the 2011 World Series is going to go down in history as one of the greatest baseball games of all time!  I was traveling last night, so I had to listen in the car, but it was still one of the greatest games I've ever "seen" :)  The hero of the night was no doubt, This Guy!  Game 7 tonight is shaping up to be another one for the ages and I will be there!  It will be Chris Carpenter taking the mound on short rest but you can count on him bringing his best stuff!  I didn't have much of a chance to blog today but I will return tomorrow with pictures, videos and great stories about #11 in 11 for Cardinal Nation!! GO CARDS!

No comments:

Post a Comment