Just a Taste of Some of the Places I've Landed...Stay Tuned For More!

Just a Taste of Some of the Places I've Landed...Stay Tuned For More!
Just a Taste of Some of the Places I've Landed...Stay Tuned For More! Strip View South

Top Tweets

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Good Evening Sports Fans

Well folks, will we have a game tonight or not?  The weather doesn't seem to be cooperating but I'm crossing my fingers because I have tickets for tonight's game!  If we do have a game 6 tonight, Jaime Garcia will take the mound vs. CJ Lewis.  This series is shaping up to be a battle to the end with 2 teams so evenly matched!  History bodes well for teams coming back home down 3-2 in the world series with 7 of the last 8 home teams winning both games to bring home the trophy.  I look for veterans Lance Berkman and Matt Holliday to lead the Cardinals to victory tonight with Albert Pujols bringing back game 4 form!  Look for me on TV tonight, I'll be wearing red and waving a white rally towel! #GOCARDS

No comments:

Post a Comment