Just a Taste of Some of the Places I've Landed...Stay Tuned For More!

Just a Taste of Some of the Places I've Landed...Stay Tuned For More!
Just a Taste of Some of the Places I've Landed...Stay Tuned For More! Strip View South

Top Tweets

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Thank You, October Weather! :(

Well, the game has been postponed tonight and will be played tomorrow night, with game 7 to follow on Friday after we win game 6!  This could really shake up the pitching situation though.  The relievers have 1 more day to rest and Carpenter has 1 extra day as well to possibly make a game 7 appearance or start!  Hopefully Lance Lynn is rested up after his 4 pitch, intentional walk outing in game 5.  I think the dugout is still trying to decide if a Western Union telegraph or Pony Express telegram would be better suited from here on out for 'calls' to the bullpen.  Anywho, bring home the win tomorrow night and I will see you Friday for game 7, Busch Stadium! :)

1 comment:

  1. I got "Motte" and "Lynn" mixed up all the time. Something about their names, and how they sound nothing alike.

    ReplyDelete